Terms & Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The term ‘HCL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to IWK Ventures Limited (trading as Hospitality Consultants London) whose registered office is First Floor, 184 Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester, M8 8LQ. Our company registration number is 12117895 – registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE
We reserve the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- change these Terms at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the guides, articles, website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to us or otherwise used by us as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal. None of the content may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- We make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms shall be construed so as to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out of any breach by you of these Terms or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term shall be severed and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.